Friday, 6 September 2013

A list of firsts




  Today was Princess' first day of school and with that a list of first's for the day!

  • First moan to nan: The night before I told Princess, it was early to bed and early to rise: The memo was forgotten and she moaned about me to her nan for me waking her up early!
  •  First lost shoe: The shoes have been in the living room for the past few days, yet somehow this morning she couldn't find it....It was in the usual place. She somehow found this funny.
  • First solo shopping trip: I was able to do my grocery shop without a little one asking for random packets of rice or an endless supply of icepops.
  • First yogurt stained uniform: Princess came home with her uniform covered in yogurt. "Mum it dropped all over me!" I'm not sure if she was telling me or blaming me. 
  • First everlasting story: Princess loved telling me about her nursery day, but with it being only half a day, the stories usually consisted of who she did or did not play with. Today, however I got the full story from morning to lunch to home time and back to morning!
  • First day of 'big' school: My princess is at school and I can't belelive it! I was so proud when I saw her all dressed up, book bag in one hand, lunch bag in another.  How has she grown up so fast!
How was your little one's first day at school?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. You've made me smile :-)